Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Jewerly and Rosary

I have closed my shop until I come back from vacation, but I want show you want I've been working on--and wearing!

This bracelet is my favorite! I just love wearing big, chunky beads on my arm. I put a glaze on all my jewelry so it really shines. 

This pendant comes in two different sizes- extra large, which is what I wore on my last post, and a small size is about an inch big. The big size comes with a long chain and the smaller comes with a 20" chain. 

This rosary is one of my newly upgraded rosaries with flex wire instead of fish line.  When I reopen my shop, all the rosaries will be made with the flexwire. 

This Lamb of God necklace I have been wearing a lot and have even gotten compliments on it from people of other faith denominations.  It is a very comfortable necklace that rests right below the collarbone.   I also made one with a rose cross on it and rose and leaf beads.

6 comments:

Sugar Pie said...

The jewellery looks great Sarah, really lovely...Now I know I need Clay Rosary budget pouch from Allison...LOL...
Have a great holiday,
Take care,
God Bless,
Hugs Robyn xx

Just ME said...

I LOVE THE BRACELET.... When can I order? BEAUTIFUL!

Kathleen's Catholic said...

I love the bracelet. Can I order a particular size? I have a very small wrist. Also, I LOVE the Lamb of God necklace! I usually don't go crazy of jewelry, but these are too beautiful to ignore!

Sarah Harkins said...

Just ME: Thank you for your interest! I will make a new blog post when I back from vacation saying I got the jewelry sale. I will also send you an email.

Kathleen: Yes, you can order a particular size. I have smaller wrists too and I know how annoying it is to have bracelets that are too big. In the comment box at the checkout, you can say if you want a large, medium or small bracelet. I'll let you know when they are for sale after I get back from vacation.

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

Wow! Beautiful bead, beautiful jewelry, great pictures! :-)

Jeno said...

I can't wait for you to open up shop!!!!