Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Venerable Solanus Casey

My friend's 20-year old nephew Peter was in a car accident 12/29 and is paralyzed from the waist down. His mother Anne is actively promoting the cause of Venerable Solanus Casey. He needs one more miracle to be canonized a saint and we're praying that Peter is that miracle, with a complete recovery. The prayer to pray on behalf of Father Casey is:


Father, I adore you. I give myself to You. May I be the person You want me to be and may Your will be done in my life today.
Thank You for the gifts You gave to Father Solanus. If it is Your will, glorify him on earth so that others will carry on his love for the poor, lonely, and suffering of this world.
In order that others will joyfully accept Your divine plan, I ask You to hear this prayer.....Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.


Here's the website to learn more about Venerable Solanus Casey: http://www.solanuscasey.org/index.shtml

1 comment:

kim said...

Sarah,

This is so wonderful that you posted this info. We are all praying for Peter. Hope you are well. Kim Sullivan