Friday, February 26, 2010

New Q and A Page

I am in a whirlwind of activity right now and could not think of a good Lenten reflection right now if I tried, so I am sorry for falling behind.

But I wanted to let you know I am adding a new page to my blog entitled: Q &A (inspired by my fellow blogger: Allison :) where I will answer any of your questions about me. For example, about the bead process (I already have a few questions lined up) or anything about me, my faith, my work, my family etc.

You can just leave your questions in the this comment box and I will put them on the Q and A page. Thank you!

And as always, I love comments and I love questions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah: I would like to know about how you and your brother chose Franciscan University at Steubenville. I have friends whose children are in Catholic school. They are beginning the discernement process of Catholic colleges. None of the guidance counselors around here ever speak of this University as an option. I have seen the website and it looks like a wonderful place. Please describe what you liked about this school, its areas of strengths and weaknesses, and about the faith life of the students there. Thank you. PS: one friend's daughters plays volleyball and wants to know more about the team at your alma mater

Allison Salerno said...

My understanding is Stubenville is very orthodox in terms of doctrine. So too, I understand, is the University of Dallas. As an east coast gal, I never had heard of it until a couple of years ago when some recent grads joined our parish. Boy was I impressed with their formation and faith!