Friday, October 8, 2010

Prayers Answered- Thank You!

Thank the Lord that I am at home tonight-- thanks to your prayers and of course, Our Lady's prayers since I KNOW all our rosary petitions were answered on the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary yesterday.  My AFI rose 2.5 centimeters in 24 hours.  It's hard for me to understand how bed rest and plenty of water can do that much good in only 24 hours, but it does- and of course prayers helped too! Baby Jude is growing fine except for his abdomen which is on the smaller side.  Other than that, he is moving a lot and has a healthy heart beat.  In additon to prescribed bed rest and plenty of fluids, I am going to be in for appointments 2-3 times a week until the baby is born. Thank goodness I live only a mile and half away from the doctor's office and the hospital!  Bed rest is soooo much easier said than done, but I have to do it as much as possible in order not to end up in the hospital again and cause possible harm to the baby.  I guess I just have to remind myself that this is more important that a clean house, a homemade meal, all my errands done etc.

I am just so thankful to be home and with my family.   Thank you again for all your prayers and words of support and encouragement!

7 comments:

Allison said...

God bless you.

melody said...

Praise God!

Megan said...

So happy you and baby are doing fine!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

I am so glad our prayers helped and that you and baby Jude are doing better and are at home.

Kathleen

Jeno said...

Thank you God! I am happy that you and the baby are ok and at home!

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

Sarah, thank God everyone is ok! Good luck with the bed rest. It doesn't sound easy. In fact, I don't know how I would even begin to pull that off! I'll be praying for you. It's only for another month! :-)

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, thank goodness!