|Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Online Version|
The Home Depot: See it in their own wordsSeptember 27, 2010
The Home Depot's own website shows it embraces the spread of homosexuality, including gay marriage.
On its website, The Home Depot states it "is honored to say we support the following diversity-oriented organizations:" It goes on to list at least three groups which radically support the homosexual marriage agenda in America - The Human Rights Campaign, Out and Equal Workplace Advocates and Diversity Best Practices.
That's not all!
The Home Depot sanctions its very own homosexual employee group, which receives financial backing by the company, The Home Depot Pride (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender) employee group. The Home Depot marches in numerous gay pride parades and sets up Kids Workshops at gay pride festival events each year (more photos and list of events are available at www.boycottthehomedepot.com).
And there is more...
The Home Depot responded to an annual survey by the Human Rights Campaign. Here's what the company offers:
- Full health insurance benefits to homosexual employees and "partners." The Home Depot recognizes two homosexual men who sleep together as "married."
- Insurance for complete sex-change operations.
- Requires some employees to attend diversity (homosexual acceptance) training.
1. If you have not done so, sign the Boycott Pledge at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com.
2. Call your local store manager. Let the manager know that you will not be shopping at The Home Depot until the company stops supporting the homosexual agenda. You can find the number here. (click "Store Finder").
3. Print the paper petition and distribute it at Sunday School and church.
It is very important that you forward this alert to your friends and family members.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Boycott Home Depot
Just in case you weren't aware of what Home Depot has become, here's some info. We have been boycotting Home Depot since we first became aware, earlier this summer, of how they enjoy scandalizing children with their lewd gay pride parades and how they have taken the motto "Homo Depot" to heart. Thankfully we have two other hardware stores- Lowes and True Value close by that we can go to instead of Home Depot. Just to clarify-- my position on this is the same as the Catholic Churchs' - we love the sinner, but hate the sin. The sin being the homosexual behavior. Having gay tendencies is not a sin- acting out in them is a sin. Just like having selfish tendencies is not a sin; acting out in selfishness, is a sin. Allowing our children to become numb to homosexual behaviors is just as bad in my book. I believe in preserving children's innocence. Allowing children to see such distorted behavior teaches them that this is ok- whether or not we say so or not. Boycotting Home Depot may seem like an insignificant act, but any little thing we can do helps.