Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lounge Pants

Six years ago, when I was just pregnant with my first, I bought a pair of yoga pants from Express. They were perfect. Perfect for maternity- all the way from the beginning to the end- and perfect for after pregnancy pants. I even wore them out of the house on occasion without looking like I just came from the gym. I don't condone regular yoga pants use (too much showing, no matter if I can see the color of your skin or not), but sometimes, you just don't want to change before leaving the house, you know?

Anyway, after I wore these first pants out, I could not, for the life of me, find anything that compared. All other pants never fit the right way, shrunk, and the fabric was not the same. Until I found Gap Fit pants. I am wearing them right now- 8 months pregnant and they are so comfy.  They are not maternity pants, so you know how great they are if they can stretch that far and still be comfortable. I look forward to wearing these long after the baby is born. Best part- they are on sale right now for $25.00!
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=87589&tid=gpemmain1&EV=GWMET10202012&DI=53309726&CD=GNC_GPR

I purchased the Gbalance pants above. 

Just promise me that you won't live in these!  Sorry for my tangent; I have seen enough women wearing ill-covering stretchy pants in Disney World to last a lifetime.  They are lounge pants or exercise pants, people- not for the public eye! (unless you are wearing a long shirt to cover your bottom).

Enjoy wearing them in the comfort of your own home :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't want to hear my rant about pajama pants and croc shoes in public... not enough space or time ;)
Julie