Monday, February 20, 2012

Just In Time for Saint Patrick's Day- Irish Rosaries, Bracelets and Chaplets

Remember how I've been wanting to do something more with my Trinity Knot beads? Here are the fruits of my labor:

Irish Rosary $45.00


St. Patrick Tenner/Chaplet  $17.00

Irish Trinity Knot Bracelet $17.00


Also, I put that Holy Spirit Motif bead to good use in these little things:
 
Confirmation/Holy Spirit Earrings $7.50

Confirmation/Holy Spirit Necklace with 18" silver chain; $16.00


Last but not least, I have added Tiny Daisy Bracelets just for girls.

Tiny Daisy Bracelet with Five Way Cross $13.00

3 comments:

Katie said...

Those are so beautiful! I love the chaplet!

Mandy Benton said...

Sarah I really like the Trinity Knot rosary! Very masculine! And the daisy one is so cute for little girls.

noreen said...

Just beautiful Sarah! My niece loves the daisy bracelet that I bought from you. So pretty!