Monday, January 11, 2010

Reality Check

Sometimes when reading some one's blog- or really anything someone has written on the Internet, it's easy to get a misunderstanding of the blogger, or the intent of the content. I am here to let you know that in case you ever thought I had more knowledge than I do I have- I don't. It' quite easy to write something that sounds intelligent when you have the resources of Google, websites, dictionary and books at your fingertips and an unlimited amount of time to concisely formulate your opinion. If you have ever had a conversation with me, you would know that I am not so eloquent in speech and probably sound stupid most of the time.
Also, if you have ever thought that I am holier than I am, my husband and kids will tell you, I am not. I can also vouch for this. As will my confessor. OK, so most people who know me really well will let you know that I am really just a big sinner who is trying the best she can.
Lastly in case you think that I am more beautiful than I really am (wishful thinking on my part) here is a morning shot of me complete with my double chin. now you can lol all you want :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record, I love double chins. I have one to match yours!
JUlie