- Found a brick that I could use to pound the heck out of the 12.5 oz. of clay block
- Worked up a sweat pounding clay
- Went to the pasta machine to roll out the clay to soften it some more
- Worked up even more of a sweat rolling out clay, piecing it together, and rolling it out again for a good 30 minutes
- Broke my cheap pasta machine from rolling out the clay so hard
- Got a blister on my thumb from rolling out so much clay (might have happened at the same time as #5)
- Ordered a new pasta machine and more clay from the internet
I will try to keep working (as time allows) on the bead until my new pasta machine comes. I am working on Mary's face first, so the two clays that I softened today were the skin tone and brown. I'll take a pic of it when I'm finished.