Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

It's Good Friday today. I am trying extra hard to remember Jesus's sacrifice and I plan to say a Merciful Jesus Chaplet around 3:00pm. Well, I haven't written on this blog in a few months because 1. my computer crashed, and I mean completely crashed. We lost every picture, every document, every piece of data on it. It was so defeating that I thought about throwing the towel in on my rosary business. Thankfully, I was able to make copies of my bead meanings, so I didn't to start from scratch with those. So, in the end, I decided to keep going.

And the second reason I haven't blogged in a while is that I had a beautiful baby girl named Analee Juliet Harkins who was born on February 5, 2009. She is now two months old and I love her to death!

No comments: