Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back From Minnesota


We just got back from our annual trip to Minnesota to visit my side of the family.  Those 11 days were packed with celebrations and fun all around.  Eric was worried he would get bored, but I don't think he had a chance to!

Cousins! My sister, Julie's kids are at my parent's for most of the summer- which was nonstop fun for my kids!

The Lake- a must in a hot Minnesota summer.

A Graduation party, Baptism and a Birthday. Here's my sister, Christina,  at her grad party.
Grandma with new grandson, Mathias who was baptized.
My brother, Anthony and my sister, Katie

Even a stay at a hotel and a musical at the Guthrie to celebrate our 7th anniversary.

It was so much fun, my kids told me again that they want to live in Minnesota. Sorry- not gonna happen, but I do love a visit!

5 comments:

Katie Rose said...

good looking family Sarah!

Allison said...

Indeed. What did your sis decide about college?!

tomschulzte said...

Good to see you and the fam, Sarah! Keep in touch!
Love
TDS

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, love all the pictures!!!! Especially the chubby baby with grandma!!!

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

noreen said...

You have a beautiful family Sarah!