Here is an easy and inexpensive way to create personalized and authentically Catholic Baptism Invitations. I think these would also be great for birth announcements.
- Buy super cute wedding invites on *clearance* from Micheal's craft store (or where ever). They always have such beautiful DIY invitation kits and very often they have a few that are on clearance (you may have to look in the back of the store for clearance items).
- Order Saint Medals from an online Catholic store
- Print your invites. I included a picture of my son and I copied the wording from a different Baptism invitation I found online.
- Assemble according to the directions, adding your medal when inserting the ribbon. If the invites don't have ribbons, you can always punch some holes and put on your own ribbon and medals.
- Lastly, use the matching rvsp cards included as Thank you cards. Include a picture of the Baptism on the front with the words: Thank you!