This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:
1) My Catholic Faith- where would I be without God? I am thankful He has shown me the fullness of truth in the Catholic Church.
2) My husband- he supports, loves, and challenges me to be a better person. He is a true soul mate and I am thankful for his companionship on this journey we take together to our final home in heaven.
3) My children- Liam and Analee. They show me everyday what true love is: hard work and sacrifice. They bring unspeakable joy to my life. I love them so much, it hurts sometimes!
4)All the friends and family who support me along the way. My mom- who is my number one fan (and I'm pretty sure it's mutual!) and my sister, Julie, is especially supportive. My friends- old and new.
5) The ability to stay at home with my children
6)My rosary business- and all the wonderful customers I have gotten to know along the way.
7) This country and our freedoms
8) Our new home
and the list goes on and on...
Thank you, Jesus, for all the many blessings you give me every day!